BOURG COMMUNAL CEMETERY
UK - 11
Bourg-et-Comin was fought over by British troops in September 1914, when it was taken in a cavalry charge by men of the 4th Dragoon Guards. British troops remained in the area until October 1914, when this sector was taken over by the French. All the burials here are from 1914, and include mainly casualties from 4th Dragoon Guards and the 1st Division.
Bourg-en-Comin Communal Cemetery is located in the centre of the town, and the CWGC Plot is positioned in the centre of the cemetery. There is no restricted access to the cemetery. Bourg-en-Comin can be reached from the direction of Laon on the D967. On arriving in the village the first exit at the roundabout must be taken, the D925 in the direction of Soissons. Shortly after taking this road it is necessary to take a small left turn, followed shortly by a further left turn. At this point the entrance to the cemetery can be seen. When approaching the cemetery from the D925 the above directions apply.